Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho....

.....it's back to work The Maven goes.  On Friday.
Nerves. Uncertainty. Apprehension.
And that's just me!

I decided since she is diving back into her work and living back at her studio that I better get myself in gear for this move. Well, actually I had two people ask me today how the packing was going....what packing would that be Orlando Grandma and CG?


Got some boxes which passed inspection by the uber-picky Bumby.


She really took her time deciding whether they would do or not.


Since she is "top cat" around here again, she's been pretty full of herself and just lounges about wherever she wants without a worry of being jumped by a young black and white kitty.

No cracks about TBL's toes, please.

Tomorrow I head down to Orange with Mr. T with our keys to the new rental.  Measuring, thinking, imagining will be the order of the day.

THEN I will be motivated to get this place packed up!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bumby doesn't have a care in the world!!! Hope the packing goes smoothly. Have a safe trip tomorrow. AND best wishes to your daughter.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I wish The Maven all the best! Yes I guess you better get packing. I don't envy the packing but I think that change can be fun. Good luck. Debby

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

How fun to make the new rental just like you want it :-)

Razmataz said...

Please tell the Maven that there are good thoughts and well wishes for her return to work.

Chatty Crone said...

Hey - good luck - I can't believe you're not packed since you pick you the keys tomorrow! Girl - get going! sandie

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

Bumby does look so content in the basket. :)
Good luck with the move, it will work out just right!
Best wishes to the Maven!
Brenda

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Blessings to Maven---
and how exciting about the new place.
I think you're going to have such fun with it. Being smaller...you get to stretch your creativity.

Pat

rottrover said...

Maven, have a great day back at work! TBL, when do you ever rest??

Mr. Connor said...

Gooooooooooo~ Maven ! YEAH ! Packing . Bumby seems to enjoy it ! Where are the Bostons ? Did we ever find the glasses from the last move ? Will be intersting to see how this looks when done. PLEASE don't do any of the heavy lifting ~ either of you !

Olive said...

Oh gosh Ann, I cannot stand packing or moving. Bless you and keep you safe and healthy. Do not hurt your back please, Olive

centerofgravity said...

You can't guilt trip me! Lol.
CG

centerofgravity said...

You can't guilt trip me! Lol.
CG

the cape on the corner said...

ah yes, inspectors...that is just what I call my cats. good luck to the maven!

Unknown said...

Prayers and thoughts of strength for the Maven and all of you. To all I say, "one step at a time" will do it.

RURAL said...

I bet you will be glad to be settled in your "forever for now" home soon. I know, not the rental, but the one after that.

Best wishes to your daughter on her return to work.

Jen

Claudia said...

Congratulations on finding your rental! I envy you living in Orange - such a pretty place and so full of wonderful shops.

Glad to hear the Maven is back home and doing well!

xo
Claudia