Friday, August 16, 2013

We Interrupt This Blog...

.... to say, we will be taking several days break while we move our life from one place to the next.  Since there is no exciting road trip to chronicle this time, I figured I would spare you the tedious details such as cleaning the old house, wringing my hands while the movers are here and the expected exhaustion, elation, hysteria, but eventual happiness at the other end of the move.

 My new pet I found at the new place.  

So.
Carry on my friends and I will be checking in on you, but I will maintain radio silence for a little bit.


Don't go away!!!

10 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wishing you all the best and praying everything runs like clockwork! I am always amazed when I spot one of those green things. Doesn't happen often but I've seen a few since we moved to California. Keep Calm and Move Forward.....Debby

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you and the move. I know you will be very happy. Take care.

Kit said...

I hope the move goes well and we will be here when you are all done. Don't wear yourself out! Kit

Chatty Crone said...

Best wishes and good luck!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Hoping all goes well for you, Mr.T and the Bostons... in your move to the O.C.!!!
waiting for you to tell us all about it.
:P

Unknown said...

I'll miss hearing from you but you do need a break. Remember, one step at a time.
May things go well at the other end. Love and prayers.

The Country Mouse said...

On to the new Boston Manor you go! Hope things go smoothly and I know you will enjoy the new locale. We are enjoying our last day with Scott today; having dinner with the Lemons and Bells tonight - wish you were here!

Mr. Connor said...

Things will go well ~ fun by all. No one will over do anything ! WE will take pictures so we can laugh at all the good things that happen. BE SAFE ! ! !

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

Best wishes for a successful move!
Brenda, Herb, and Artie

P.S. Artie wants to thank you for the picture of Bumby. He missed her in the last post. :)

Decor To Adore said...

WE'll be thinking of you as you unpack. Hopefully we'll be able to plan a visit to this abode. :)