Saturday, September 14, 2013

Deep Breath In. Hold. Now Exhale Slowly....

....now can't you just feel the stress leave your body, just a little bit?
That's how I felt when we drove by the Huntington Beach Pier last night around sunset.






A great start to the weekend!
Breathe!
And have a very nice weekend.

And...
Go see this little jewel of a movie when it comes to your area.
You will be charmed.


Written, directed and starring Lake Bell, a very talented young lady in all respects.
Great, funny, talented supporting cast as well.
Try it!

11 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Trying hard to breathe!!!! I will see that movie when it comes here, it's not listed yet and I like Lake Bell. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Debby

Blackberry Lane said...

Pretty! Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Thanks for the movie review.

Chatty Crone said...

Okay I will check this movie out too. sandie

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Ann I wish you were here because I am dying to go see Austenland and there is no one else up for the viewing. You would go. I just KNOW it. :)

Kit said...

Oh I love Huntinton Beach! Spent a lovely couple of hours there before catching a plane home. Kit

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

beautiful photo of the sunset.
I would love to see it myself one day!
Pat

rottrover said...

I'm taking mom to the beach tomorrow. She needs to do that breath thingy and I need to RUN!!

Otto

Mr. Connor said...

Looks great ! A job - can the air with a picture on can and sell it ! ! ! Movie _ we shall see !

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Something about water just calms a person down...I love it, too!

Claudia said...

I know some people involved with that movie. I'll have to watch it! Thanks for that gorgeous photo, my friend. Sometimes I really miss California.

xo
Claudia

Olive said...

Breathing better. I hope the movie comes here.