Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

And in my kitchen.



This is a simple thing that I have done, but I'm very pleased by the outcome.  Can you guess what I used to make this valance over my kitchen sink?

It's a table runner that I came across at Home Goods.



What a fun store that is to shop in or just browse, without breaking the budget.  I had been scratching my head about what I could put up here to replace an old beige, boring window treatment I had here before and this provided the perfect solution.  Now perhaps I will be inspired to do some real spring planting on the outside of the house.

6 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

OH, I think it looks lovely just a hint of yellow and green.
I love it!
Now get outside and plant!

Unknown said...

I have never been. We need to go one day. Looks great, I love it.

Mr. Tennis said...

Love that pic of the Panda Bunny!

Decor To Adore said...

Love, love, love it!

Thank you so much for your good wishes. I am on the mend and will be back to my whirlwind self very soon.

Unknown said...

That is just lovely :] ...I feel like that would make me want to spend time in the kitchen!

Orlando Grandma said...

What a crever idea I like it