Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo Challenge - Outdoors

Friday Photo Challenge over at RAZMATAZ this week is "Outdoors".

Since I spent a glorious weekend outdoors just recently, I'd like to share a few more photos of the beautiful Anna Maria Island, here in FL.






If you look very closely to the right of the point you will make out a delicate silhouette of a heron fishing for his dinner.

Sunset from the pier where we ate dinner our last night.


Mr. Tennis enjoys the fresh air and beautiful view while waiting for dinner!

Thanks Chania for hosting once again!

6 comments:

retha said...

The water seems to be so very close to the buildings or is that the buildings are close to the water.

Seems you had a pleasant still time there.

Razmataz said...

You don't know how much I love seeing these photos of Florida. We may have sold our cottage so I have been scanning real estate in Florida all week. I am looking at St. Petersburg right now. Have you been there?

Gorgeous ocean pictures. Thanks for joining in.

Molly said...

Amazing photos and yes, when I clicked on the picture, I could see the heron too!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Beautiful photos, Ann! Looks like the place to relax!

Kit said...

Wow! I so want to be there in the warmth and loveliness! Kit

Mr. Connor said...

Another example of a great place to visit or even live !