Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Strength


This was a birthday present to my daughter, The Maven.  I ordered it from a wonderful blogging friend, Annie, who writes with her own great strength and wit, the blog The House That Jade Built - it's fantastic!

She has started up an at home business so she can be home with her three young children.  She has extra special reasons in particular for wanting to be home with them and if you would like to know her family's story and look at the wonderful items she makes and sells, please pay her a visit!


Annie's jewelry is custom-made - just tell her what you would like and she whips it up, just like that! I was so thrilled to give this to The Maven because of all the people I know in my life, she is one of the strongest in spirit and action.

And she has an awesome smile (in her awesome new glasses, I might add)


Thanks Annie! It is perfect!


6 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

That's wonderful! I'm so glad your daughter loves her new necklace! Judging from her winning smile, she's very pleased :-)

Janie Fox said...

Love the new specs! Cute cute!

Annie said...

She is a doll & so so so glad you love it and her as well :)

Chatty Crone said...

Your daughter is cute and looks so happy! New glasses and a new necklace. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sandie

Orlando Grandma said...

A good word to descriibe my dearest Wendy.
Clever gift, great smile and cute glasses.

Mr. Connor said...

Looks really good. Both the necklace & the glasses that is.