Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pay It Forward - Handmade

I took Pat, from Corn in My Coffeepot, up on a little blogging fun project to have the opportunity to create something handmade (yes, by me - stop laughing) to the first five commenters on this post.


Don't worry it will be MY hands, not theirs that will make it!

Before you comment, make sure you read the rules:

By commenting you agree to these rules-
So, here are the two rules:
1.  I promise to make something and send it (before the end of 2012) to the first five people who comment on this post.
2.  If you are one of the first five, you must promise to re-post the rules on your blog (or even Facbook) and send something to the first five people who comment on your post. The item must be hand made by you and the recipient must receive the gift before the end of 2012. The item may be as simple or as complicated as you would like. You just have to promise to follow through.



Because if you do decide to play along, then you need to follow through!



I hope someone will take me up on this offer and thanks Pat
for bringing this to my attention - can't wait to see what you are
going to make me!!


1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

I like this idea but um in the midst of moving. So let's pretend I am commentor #6. :)