Friday, September 10, 2010

Reflection

I am a brand new follower at a terrific blog I just discovered, RAZMATAZ  .  I'm still learning my way around the creative space that Chani has created.  Already I can appreciate her gift for design, humor, beauty and photography - which leads me to the point of this post.


Chania hosts a Friday Photo Challenge and I am happy as a very amatuer photographer to participate.  The challenge was to photograph something that showed reflection and created another dimension in the picture. And since I am The Boston Lady I wanted to use one of my favorite subjects. This picture not only reflects my Panda's eagerness to play, but captured in her eye is the beauty of the blue sky under which she gets to romp with her playmate, Sadie, (and yes, me too) each day.

Check out Chania's blog here - next week her Friday Photo Challenge is "Closer" - you will need to visit her for the rules.  Thanks for letting me participate!

11 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Great photo!! It's almost a little eerie how well that reflects! :) Thanks for posting!

Kit said...

I actually think I can see the clouds in here eye! Cool! Kit

Razmataz said...

Thank you so much for joining in today. I love your dog and this picture. It looks like you painted that on his eye, it is so vibrant and clear. I can see the clouds. Lovely photo.

oldgreymare said...

Wow! Very cool..and very sweet pup.

You'll love doing these challenges. It's such a neat idea...

Suzan

Mr. Connor said...

Well this is certainly very different and exciting. What a picture of the dog. Wonder it a treat is expected ?

Claudia said...

That is such a great photo! Love the reflection of the blue sky in your darling dog's eyes!

xo
Claudia

Jake of Florida said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! One of these days when we're in Orlando to visit our daughter, a teacher at Avalon, perhaps we could say hello and compare terrier notes!

Joan and the Barkalots

Orlando Grandma said...

Wow, what an interesting photo, I see by the commernts that many of your readers think so too.

Unknown said...

Great photo! Panda is a good subject.
Thanks for the shop support and yes see you next week friend.
KarenSue(Sue to you)

Olive said...

Yayness! What a great blue sky you captured in those eyes. thanks bunches for visiting me. hugs♥olive

DesignTies said...

Panda is a cutie :-) Hope you had a great time playing together under the beautiful blue sky :-)

Kelly