Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All The Reluctant Reindeer

Well, I was half-way through the day when I realized it is Tuesday and time to link up to Angela's West Virginia Treasures for Tuesday's Show and Tail!

So immersed was I in Christmas torture baking that the time slipped away from me. 

So here we have it.  Two very miserable happy reindeer who reside in our house. (Can you tell I just learned about the strike-through option on the toolbar?)


The pictures really do speak for themselves.

Poor Panda.


Poor Sadie.


Both used for our own selfish amusement.

Of course, nothing says "loss of dignity and respect" more than the most reluctant reindeer of all.


Susie.


 

10 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Hee hee. love it.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Oh my gosh, Ann! I am truly LOL! Love your sweeties...

Angela said...

lol Those poor pups and kitty of yours! It's so funny to see them with reindeer antlers. Great pictures!

Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
Merry Christmas!
Angela

Anonymous said...

you all are the cutest reindeer. Have a great holiday

ClassyChassy said...

Goodness Gracious! That sure brought a smile to my face!!! Precious!

Orlando Grandma said...

I think that in a sort of a way, they enjoy the attention given to them while they are getting dressed up, the end result. We enjoy.

Mr. Connor said...

Will see if they help Santa bring any goodies on Christimas morning !

Dexter said...

Oh how sad. The poor little dears. But most festive.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Thuglets said...

You really do look just so cute..even though you don't look happy.

These things happen at this time of year. heyho

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

oldgreymare said...

Hilarious!

Shame on you..hehe

xx
z