Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feet Ain't Pretty.....

So, I went last night (Friday) to get a pedicure so my toes would look kinda nice for a wedding I will be attending next weekend.  It's a beach-themed wedding so I figured I would be wearing sandals or open-toed shoes and hey, we're in Florida, we wear them year-round practically.

I picked a subtle shade and enjoyed the feet-pampering at the wonderful place that I go to for such things, when I do.

It wasn't the salon's fault.

My mother always told me to wear slippers or shoes in the house when I was growing up and now I know why:



I can usually navigate around my house with my eyes closed or in pitch darkness, but apparently can't sit at my dining room table without wonking my toe on one of the chairs.

We should always listen to our mothers.

So, now I'm thinking a nice plum color for the dress to match, because  I'm still wearing the sandals!

11 comments:

D.B. said...

YEEEOUCH!!!!!! I caught my pinky toes so many times they are utterly deformed. I see your second two is longer than your big toe - a true sign of superior intelligence.

Chatty Crone said...

Ouch that looks quite painful - other wise your toes and foot looks great. You will HAVE to wear sandals. Hope your toe gets better soon!

sandie (hug)

Janie Fox said...

Ouch and don't believe what D.B. said about the 2nd toe being longer means superior intelligence. You are a freak girl! hehe ;)

Unknown said...

Ouch Anne that really looks like it hurts. You should probably lick it till it feels better. That always works for me.

The Maven said...

Whoa I hate when that happens to me! Get well soon!

Olive said...

Ice it Ann.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH...I can feel that all the way up here in Minnesota...OUCH! Hope it heals quickly! XO

The Moerks said...

Ouch, thanks for visiting and welcome aboard!

Mr. Connor said...

Must hurt ~ but mother was usually correct. Hope it gets better soon and you will wear sandals . No one will notice at the wedding !

Orlando Grandma said...

You are brave, to have someone, anyone,touch that toe ouch, but pretty makes it feel better right?. I will have mine done, you know where but I won't tell you how much it will cost. Take care of that toe please.

Unknown said...

OUCH!