Thursday, March 17, 2011

White

I am joining the Friday Photo Challenge over at Chania's blog, RAZMATAZ . The assignment was to photograph something white to show how different it could look due to lighting, angles, texture, distance. Check out some of the stunning entries including Chania's!


I chose a white paper light that I purchased at IKEA several years ago.  It gives off a subtle accent light, but upon closer inspection, angles, lighting and distance the texture and appearance of the light changes dramatically.  No more words, just pictures.







































  





Thanks Chania!

6 comments:

retha said...

Very interesting. Like how the creases are highlighted.

Mr. Connor said...

Pretty neat. Interesting and very different. Who would have thought ?

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

We have the same light and I love the shadows on it. Good for you for thinking to take some pictures of it. I love the ones looking down from the top.

Molly said...

That lighting is really clever. I love the light and shadows in the top picture. Thanks for your comment on my blog, and for calling in.

Razmataz said...

I love the way you photographed this light and the way the light shines through it. You captured it all so well.

marcia said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the different ways you photographed it. very cool!

happy day!