Monday, June 13, 2011

More Blue for THE Wedding - this time "bud vases"

You never know what's going to happen while you are waiting to get a car repair done.  I was lucky that there was a Salvation Army right next door to amuse me for about an hour and look what I came away with to add to the wedding supplies:



Sweet little blue extract bottles (the larger one is a Lea & Perrins bottle) that can serve as bud vases!  The hue matches the obsession blue Ball jars perfectly and for the next few months I get to enjoy them on the sill of my kitchen window.

Have a wonderful week!










9 comments:

Angela said...

Oh how cool! I like the light blueness of them! Good luck and happy hunting for more things for the wedding!

Have a Great Day!
Angela

Janie Fox said...

I love old bottles. These are especially pretty!

D.B. said...

Lovely! I can't wait to see how the wedding decor comes together!

Mr. Connor said...

The collection / gathering for the wedding items goes on & on. Pretty darn nice ! What is next ?

Orlando Grandma said...

One never knows where you are going to find a treasure, cute bottles and RIGHT for the decor theme.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you take pictures of this wedding I am so excited to see everything put together.

You know I love those blue bottles and it must have just been meant to be to get them!

The Thuglets said...

See things always happen for a reason..you needed the car repair so you could go and find the blue bottles that were waiting for you!

Have a good week.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Nancy said...

Your blog is fun and filled with adventures.....I'll be back.....

Decor To Adore said...

Love, love, love! Has the date been set?