Friday, June 10, 2011

Yay for Ollie!


Little Miss Ollie Faith came through her heart surgery very well.  Her mom and grandma posted updates throughout the day yesterday. The most important update was that Ollie went through the surgery very well and is recovering well under the care of the wonderful nurses at the hospital and the watchful eyes of Team Ollie.

Please stop by mom, Annie's blog today and wish her a Happy Birthday!  She received the best present ever and so appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers.



3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am so glad - she is beautiful. I am thankful this little one made it through safely.

I will look up the other blog.

Now how does this little one relate to you?

My son is a Pediatric Cardiologist - electro physicist - who only works on children's hearts - they are so tiny - it amazes me what they can do.

God bless her.

Uniquely Ella said...

Great new, God bless !!
xxx

Mr. Connor said...

Great news ~ sounds perferct.