Sunday, June 12, 2011

Orlando's No Slouch, We're More than The Mouse!

Mr. Tennis and I had the opportunity to visit our new city arena, The Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic, for what I would call a "fake" football game, but other's would call it "arena football".

It doesn't matter what we were watching because we were treated like royalty in a private suite with food and beverages, gratis (for us). Sometimes it pays to be in sales :)

After the "game" we visited the rooftop lounge and were so impressed with the views of our lovely city.



And the relaxed, breezy atmosphere.

By the way.  We will be back, because you don't have to be at an arena event to go up to the rooftop lounge at The Amway Center and there is no cover charge to admire the city lights.


We had fun and please excuse some of the photos because all we had were our cell phones.  Mr. T's takes much better pictures than mine does.


8 comments:

Orlando Grandma said...

So glad to hear that one can go up to the Rooftop launge without attending an activity. Great view of the City Beautiful.

Chatty Crone said...

You go to some very interesting places - I won't get to see it in person - so thanks for the tour.

Mr. Connor said...

Looks real good. Good "sales" contact . What kind of football is this called ?

centerofgravity said...

Sounds like you and Mr. Tennis had a great time despite being at the "fake football" game. Nice to know that the arena has a rooftop lounge that we can check out. who knew>

Unknown said...

It's who you know!! And I know you!! You guys always do the fun stuff. Thanks for the tour.
xoxo~SueBee

Decor To Adore said...

Love the lights!

If you get a chance, please stop by and enter the giveaway I am hosting on my blog.

Happy Monday!

Betty said...

I think I'd enjoy Arena Football. I used to see it once in a while on TV, but I haven't seen it in ages. Great views!

Wendy Weissmueller said...

I'd love to see it at night plug for grey goose lounge