Friday, July 22, 2011

ZEKE!

We had a special tiny guest visiting at the Boston house while his mom is on vacation.
Meet Zeke. Five weeks old.



Rescued at three weeks during a Florida rainstorm.  He was quite sick at first.



But he is doing very well now thanks to the vet and his mom's quick and attentive care.



Not all of us were happy to see Zeke in our territory.  Miss Darcy was VERY insulted.  She looks scared in this picture.



But this is really how she looked at Zeke. (like an owl)



Bumby was surprisingly blase.





The dogs were affectionate and took great care not to overwhelm little Zeke. Even rough and tough Panda toned it down for Zeke.




Blurry, but you can see that Panda is giving Zeke a bath and he looks quite content.


Zeke is the only feline that doesn't intimidate Sadie.




In fact they bonded one afternoon on my bed.  Watch this video and I dare you not to smile a little bit.

Zeke went home Friday night and we are all going to miss him a lot.



  Except for you-know-who.


11 comments:

Janie Fox said...

i swear i could steal those bostons from you.

Kit said...

What a great video and I love all the pics of Zeke and the other cats. Made me smile! Kit

Sharon said...

Cutest pics ever! Thanks for sharing!

Dexter said...

He seems like the perfect house guest.

Slobbers,
mango

Mr. Connor said...

Never a dull minute at the Boston House ! What will they come up with next !

Mr. Tennis said...

We miss your energy Zeke!

Mallyf on Occasion said...

Thank you for taking such good care of my little one! I can't wait to see him and I am so glad the Bostons welcomed him into the household :)

Unknown said...

I'm smiling....I miss you!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!...HEY do yall ever have any puppies!...we just recently lost our dawg(Dale)after 13 years,and we are looking for new puppy.
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This whole post made me smile...I just love all your cuties! Love the video and the photo of Darcy is so funny!

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

We are empty nesters too, with three little dogs who keep us busy and entertained!