Apparently Miss Bumby has ingested something she shouldn't have and is spending the night at our wonderful vet for the night. Not eating, choking up stuff (spittle-cat people will get it) and then having a croaky voice to boot.
Xrays revealed something right around her larynx area. Nothing ominous, as per vet, but definitely an opague mass (on the xray).
Update later tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure she's going to be fine, but she's the last feline in the house and we want her around for a long time.