Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bostonians Revolt Against Kitten Takeover. More at 11.

Banished. From their special room.



  And to add insult to injury.  By felines.





And the Bostons are not the only unhappy members of the household.  The two reigning queen cats have also been in a snit since the kitten invasion.


In fact, Bumby is harder than usual to find these days.
But, how can they all be so out of sorts?  I mean look at these sweet faces. 





And their mom, Lupe,  too.



Besides, it's only for a few more days.  The Maven and one roommate will each take one kitten, Lupe, the mom will go to live with the mother of another roommate and the last two have possible owners as well. 

Meanwhile, we are all learning that cats and dogs CAN get along if everyone just chills out a bit.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Stop! I know why you did this, I will not let you know who see them. I'm glad most of them are going to good homes.
Too cute!
I'm not coming to your house while they are there.

Sue said...

OH. . . I'm a sucker for kitties, both big and small! Maybe that is why I have so many. Not too long ago, we had four kittens at the counter we rescued from a feral cat that had kittens in our garden at Country Roads. There were two left, and me and my friend that works there decided if no one took them by the end of the day each of us would take one. Thankfully, a customer adopted two! Okay, now I'm going back to look at the kitties on your blog one more time!

Dexter said...

Those kittens! Such manipulative little devils. All making cute face and acting helpless. As if a little BT could ever cause them any trouble. I sure hope things return to normal soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mr. Connor said...

They sure are cute and get along so well. I ,also, am NOT taking any more cats.

Orlando Grandma said...

They are a cute bunch.

Claudia said...

Those kittens are adorable! Who could resist?

xo
Claudia

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I'm delighted to find someone is as nutty as us about our dogs and cats!! Thank you for having me. Hugs. Tammy

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Oh my gosh, I love this post! This is a cute bunch of animals and your Bostons have the most expressive dog faces. Love it! :)